- To provide a safe, alcohol, and drug-free environment for women.
- To help women transition from the Recovery Home to “real life” in the community.
- To help women apply the principles of the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous in their daily lives.
- To help women overcome disordered eating and from false beliefs of their identities.
- To teach life and relational skills; and support the practice of these skills in daily living.
We accomplish this mission by providing a living example, giving love and support to each lady that is part of this community.